This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
- Web Travel: Due to a processing error earlier this week, we have taken offline the functionality that updates document status in Web Travel and sends an email to the Web Travel document creator when there are errors in the voucher. We expect to have this functionality available again soon.
- Vendor Create and Web Travel: We received reports of PID Not Found messages. A fix has taken place so that Student Administration feeds PID information into the Finance system. When a user enters the PID, the individual’s information should populate in both Web Travel and Vendor Create.
- Processing Rent Payments: Rent should be paid on a campus voucher, not on a purchase order. Please do not enter requisitions for rent payments as this functionality is not yet available. Rent should be paid on vouchers for now.
- Legacy Account Request System: The legacy Account Request application on Finance Central is now working as intended.
- Tips for Purchasing & Receiving: The Purchasing & Receiving: Useful Info resource document that was distributed at yesterday’s Purchasing Inquiries and Receiving Tips Demo is available on the Resource Documents webpage of the ccinfo.unc.edu website.
- System Availability: ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24-hour access is expected to be restored in November.
All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Functional or business process questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.