This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
- Campus Voucher: Earlier today, we announced that some attachments uploaded to Campus Voucher were corrupted. The project team identified and deleted the corrupt images from ImageNow. We are also notifying users that uploaded the now-corrupt images so that those users can reattach the document in Campus Voucher, if it has not already been reattached.
- Inactive Vendors and the Review Vendor Lookup: When searching for vendors in the Review Vendors page, users should search using Vendor Status = ‘Active’. Student guides are being updated with this information.
- Salary Encumbrances: Earlier today, the University Controller sent a memo regarding Salary Encumbrances Information, which can be found in the Finance Division’s News Archives.
- Access Roles: The HR/Payroll and Finance access roles are updated and available on the ccinfo website. The Student Administration roles list is coming soon.
- Reconciliation Demos: How will you reconcile? Without an FRS account, what will you reconcile? Find out during two Reconciliation Large Venue Demos planned for Thursday, Nov. 20 in Toy Lounge, Dey Hall. The first demo will take place at 9:30 a.m.; the second at 11 a.m. No registration is required.
- System Availability: ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24-hour access is expected to be restored in November.
All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Functional or business process questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.