ePro 8.9 is back online in view-only mode. Notices are in place to advise the user that 8.9 will not process transactions.
- Web Travel: More bug fixes took place last night.
- Users should now be able to view images of attached documents in ImageNow.
- Users should no longer receive an error saying that the filename of their document is too long to be attached.
- File size limit for attachments was increased to 1.5KB, so users should no longer receive messages that their document is too large to attach.
- Users should no longer get an error message when submitting their document if they choose to send their document to a department to get the chartfield string entered instead of entering it themselves.
- Campus Voucher: In ConnectCarolina, once a voucher has been processed in any manner (approval routings, voucher post, payments, etc.) it can no longer be deleted. Instead, it must be closed. Memo on this was sent earlier today.
- Project End Dates Corrected: Some users reported being unable to create transactions against certain (not all) projects. It was discovered that these projects had incorrect dates. The issue has been resolved. Your projects should now have the correct dates and you should be able to post against these projects – assuming there is enough budget for the project.
- Comments on Vouchers: The issue surrounding the users’ ability to view approval comments, including the full history, has been resolved. Users are now able to view the approval details for all transactions in the system.
- Trust Budgets: We are working on correcting the issues with Trust Budgets. We hope to have that resolved later this week.
- ePro 9.1:
- Now more visible in Portal! Once on connectcarolina.unc.edu, look under either the Finance or Self Service buttons on the left. The link to the Vendor Catalog/ePro is at the bottom of both lists.
- Apple is now back online in ePro 9.1 Vendor Catalog.
- Ticket Tips: Please include as much information as possible in your Web Submit ticket, including document numbers, screen shots and any specifics about your problem.
- System Availability: Detailed information about system availability is available at http://ccinfo.unc.edu/getting-help-after-go-live/. ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24 hour access is expected to be restored in November.
Resources and Documentation
Functional: Functional, business process or other general questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Technical: All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to email@example.com.