To: University Business Managers
From: Troy Howell, Finance Training Coordinator
Date: Aug. 2, 2013
ConnectCarolina will have a planned maintenance outage over three days, beginning at 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 2, and ending around 5 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 4. ConnectCarolina and other systems will be unavailable during this timeframe.
In addition, the following functions may experience limited and/or no functionality due to their use of Person Services which is impacted by this outage:
- UNC Directory (lookups available, but not updates)
- UNC Online Application (Summer School, Nursing, Part-time Studies, etc.)
- UNC Guest ID creations
- Bill Pay (student bill payments) will be down from 5 p.m. Aug. 2 to 5 p.m. Aug. 4; this impacts students and Authorized Users who will NOT be able to pay student bills during this time.
- U Pay (payment of enrollment fees) will be down from 8 a.m. Aug. 2 to 5 p.m. Aug. 4.
- U Pay (payment of application fees) will not be down.
- Check Request
- Web Travel
- Web Vendor
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
- EPAWeb (New Hire Actions Only)
- FACS II Administration
- Onyen Services
- PID Create
- PID Inquiry
- ConnectCarolina reporting environment (HRRPT)
- Reporting tools (OBIEE, EPM and WebFocus)
If you have any questions, please contact the ITS Service Desk at 919-962-HELP.