To: University Business Managers
From: Troy Howell, Finance Training Coordinator
Date: July 2, 2013
ConnectCarolina will have a planned maintenance outage tonight starting at 5 p.m. and ending around 11 p.m. ConnectCarolina will be down during this time frame.
In addition, the following functions may experience limited and/or no functionality due to their use of Person Services which is impacted by this outage:
- UNC Online Application (Summer School, Nursing, Part-time Studies, etc.)
- UNC Guest ID creations
- TouchNet (affects Online Application fees only)
- Check Request
- Web Travel
- Web Vendor
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
- EPAWeb (New Hire Actions Only)
- Applicant Web (Employees cannot update their PID under their Applicant Profile)
- FACS II Administration
- Onyen Services
- PID Create
- PID Inquiry
- ConnectCarolina reporting environment (HRRPT)
- Reporting tools (OBIEE, EPM and WebFocus)
- Student Stores applications (i.e., ordering textbooks)
We appreciate your cooperation and support as we continue to make ConnectCarolina more efficient for our users.
If you have any questions, please contact the ITS Service Desk at 919-962-HELP.