To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: January 16, 2013
Calendar year end – EPA deadlines
- All 2012 leave taken by EPA employees must made effective as of a date in 2012 in TIM.
- All 2012 leave taken by EPA employees must be entered in TIM by the EPA sign-off deadline, 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 25, 2013.
- EPA sign-off removal requests must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 25, 2013.
- Sign-off will be applied to EPA timecards that have not been signed off by the deadline.
Calendar year end information
Please review the linked “Calendar Year End Information” documentsent to TIM Administrators previously, which includes information about the following items:
- Negative vacation and sick balances
- Calendar year end sign-off schedule
- Vacation rollover
- Pro-rated holiday hours
The additional calendar year end documents, “Using the Accrual Reporting Period Genie,” “Negative Year End Leave Instructions,” and “Manual Carry Over Leave Balance Adjustment” are located at