To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: October 15, 2012
Network connectivity to ITS systems, applications and services will be unavailable in the early morning hours of Oct. 18-19 due to a planned shutdown of the ITS data centers for a critical maintenance project. These outages will impact systems like TIM, in which you have to enter a login ID and password.
The planned shutdown of network connectivity will take place:
- Thursday, Oct. 18, 6:30-7:30 a.m.
- Friday, Oct. 19, 5:30-7 a.m.
- Employees using Time Stamp or Teletime will not be able to log in or call in during the network outage. They should submit their times in or out for work during the outage to their Manager or TIM Administrator for manual entry.
- Employees using Badge Terminals will be able to swipe in or out for worked hours during the network outage. Functions such as, view timecard totals, view accrual balances, and time off notifications will not be available during the outage.
- SPA Non-Exempt Employees using Manual Time Entry and SPA and EPA Exempt Employees will not be able to log in during the network outage. They will be able to enter data in TIM when the system is back online.