To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: June 10, 2009
Subject: Leave Liability Information & Deadlines
LEAVE LIABILITY- Fiscal Year End 2010
For the fiscal year ending June 30, 2010, the University’s Time Information Management (TIM) system will be used to obtain leave information.
It is imperative that TIM is updated with the leave data for each employee so that leave hours as of June 30, 2010 are reported accurately and timely.
- If you have employees who have not reported their leave taken, you should follow up with your annual reminder process now.
- When making Historical Adjustments for the 2010 Reporting Year you must use an effective date of June 30, 2010 or before to ensure the adjustment is included in the balances on the 2010 Leave Liability File.
- Do not check the Include in Totals for Effective Date box when making Historical Edits to correct Leave Balances. Check only the Impact Accruals box.
Data Entry & Sign Off Deadlines for Leave Liability
- July 4, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.- SPA employees’ hours worked and leave taken during Biweekly O1 should be captured or entered in their timecards
- July 7, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.– SPA Sign Off Deadline
- Note that the SPA sign off deadline has been extended due to the Holiday on Monday, July 5, 2010. Sign off removal requests must be received by 9:00 AM on July 7, 2010.
- July 8, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.– EPA Employees’ leave taken entries and adjustments should be entered in TIM
- July 9, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.- EPA Sign Off Deadline
- Note that the EPA sign off deadline has been changed for leave liability reporting. Please inform EPA faculty and staff to ensure that June leave is reported timely.