Foundation and Investment Accounting
The Investment Accounting unit provides investment-related accounting services for the University, UNC-Chapel Hill Foundation Investment Fund Inc. (Chapel Hill Investment Fund), the UNC Investment Fund LLC, the UNC-Chapel Hill Foundation Inc., and University associated entities.
Contact the foundation and investment accounting team if you need:
- To request investment/information on endowment additions, withdrawals and market value.
- To establish or request information on new sources for foundations and associated entities.
- To provide support and answer questions on money market investments.
- To provide support and services to university associated entities including general ledger maintenance and audit assistance.
- To provide accounting and administrative support for the UNC-CH Foundation, Inc. and its two component units – Chapel Hill Foundation Real Estate Holdings, Inc. and Granville Towers, LLC.