Enterprise Financial Accounting and University Controller
The Enterprise Financial Accounting and University Controller’s office works in collaboration with its partners across the University to provide stewardship of our financial resources. We are committed to handling all of our interactions with honesty, integrity, respect and trust. We focus on teamwork, diligence and a rigorous attention to detail to provide excellent customer service and results for our University customers and partners.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the University’s financial accounting and reporting systems and confirm the validity and appropriateness of all financial transactions recorded and reported therein.
- Guide the University in maintaining strict compliance with the North Carolina and Federal laws, regulations, policies and contract requirements applicable to accounting and reporting.
- Provide thorough, fair and timely disclosures and financial reports for oversight bodies, taxing authorities, financial institutions, bond trustees, benefactors, creditors, customers, the public, the General Assembly, the University’s Board of Trustees, the Office of the President, campus units and other internal and external parties as needed.
Related Finance Teams
- Budget, Planning and Analysis
- Internal Controls
- Strategic Sourcing and Payment Services
- Tax Policy and Analysis
- Treasury Services
- University Cashier
Our UNC Partners
- Facilities Planning and Design
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
- Provost’s Office
- UNC-CH Office of Institutional Research and Assessment-Facts and Figures
- UNC Development Office
- University Counsel
Campus Box 1270
104 Airport Drive, Suite 3200
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1270