To provide central support that is responsible for the acquisition of goods and services, payment of vendors, stocking and distribution of products, tracking equipment, reimbursement of employees and non-employees and the development of business processes that seek continuous improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and user satisfaction.
- Attract, retain and develop a knowledgeable, productive and diverse workforce.
- Create a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation, risk-taking, communication and teamwork.
- Communicate actively with customers to create responsive and responsible partnerships that exceed their expectations.
- Continuously improve service processes to make them more efficient, effective and user friendly.
- Protect and creatively enhance the University’s assets.
- Provide leadership to develop and support University planning.