Mission and Vision
Internal Controls envisions itself as a valued leader in higher education for assessments, documentation and testing of controls and processes as they serve to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the University’s financial reports.
The University strives to be recognized for its strong internal control structure, which reduces the cost of accounting processes, simplifies systems, increases productivity and improves the effectiveness and efficiency of the operation of controls.
Internal Controls Update
- August 2, 2016 : August Internal Controls Update
- July 1, 2016 : July Internal Controls Update
- June 6, 2016 : June Internal Controls Update. Subscribe Today!
- May 4, 2016 : Welcome to the Internal Controls Update. Subscribe Today!
- April 13, 2016 : Introducing the Internal Controls Update. Subscribe Today!