Construction and General Accounting
The Construction and General Accounting unit maintains capital construction records for capital improvement projects.
Contact Construction and General Accounting if you need information about:
- Budgeted, allotted and actual balances on approved Capital Budget
- Collected Student Fee distribution
- Funding of pay cycles and remittance of payroll liabilities
- Managing stop payment orders, and reissues for outstanding University checks
- Monitor and record incoming receipts via CMCS
- Payments on approved Dual Employment and to other State Agencies via the State’s Cash Management Control System (CMCS).
- Quarterly reporting of Accounts Receivable to State
- State Budget monthly allotments and weekly Cash Flow projection
- Submissions of Allotments and requisitions for funding from State, and University debt financing or other sources for disbursements on construction projects.
- Submitting past due accounts receivable to NC State Department of Revenue per Set Off Debt Collection Act (SODCA)
- 401 – General Guidelines for Investments of Funds on Deposit
- 403 – Short Term Investments – Money Market
Campus Box 1210
104 Airport Drive, Suite 3400
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1210